Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm back!!!

Well....hopefully for good this time.  I've been in a pretty severe funk.  I thought moving into our new home would pull me out...not so much!  I really, really LOVED my scrap space in Muscatine!!!  The space here...not so much!  I totally did not want to be in it, let alone figure out how to create in it.  A total mojo downer!!  But, I think I've got arranged a bit better to make it more workable.

I've also reached out to reconnect with some of my scrappy friends that I lost touch with during my funk!  Oh yeah...nothing like a space to create in and some friends to chat with!  It is a great group and if you are looking for a place to hang, chat, and be inspired...Come check out Chatty Scrappin' Chicks on facebook.  It is a closed group...just ask to join.

So...I thought what I've been lacking is inspiration.  I decided to start there...pick something that inspires me.  I went all in.  I chose my kids...they totally inspire me to be the best me I can.  And, I chose color!  Dylusions sprays are soo colorful.  So viola...kids and color were my inspiration for this layout...
I soo love it!  It feels awesome to create again!!!  I can't wait to create more.


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Sweet - love that page - very vibrant. Gonna stick you in bloglovin'

Jscraps4u said...

Awesome!!! I need all the help I can get. Looks like networkblog is not working for me anymore also...got to figure that out too! Thanks!!!!!!!