Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rocking the Casbah!

Sandi at the Scrapperie has done it again!! Her kit Rock the Casbah ROCKS!!! It is soo fun and funky! Here are a couple of layouts I've made using the kit...

Journalling on IMAGINE reads: Can you IMAGINE what your life would be like if you always DANCE like no one is watching and always follow your DREAMS? I CAN!!!!!
Journalling reads: Normally Kelly's Daddy does NOT have patience. But every once in a while, he finds a well hidden reserve. He did here and Kelly was able to "Helpin' the Daddy" drill in some screws!






Journalling in circle reads: I find when I'm appreciative for all I have in life, instead of focusing on what I don't have...I'm at PEACE!!!!!

Journalling on strips reads: I'm thankful for...*being a stay at home mom *my generous and loving dad * my loving husband and daughter *comfort foods of diet coke and dark chocolate *being able to adopt from Russia * the boys, Murphy and Tucker * our beautiful home to name a few

No comments: