Saturday, June 20, 2009

More fun!

Here is another layout that I completed last night. (I really need to wait for daylight to take photos!) I LOVE this one also. It was so fun to create. It was inspired by an AD challenge at the Scrapperie. It was an OP had with fun colors and swirls. Well...I LOVE swirls, just never seem to incorporate them in my layouts. So I was determined this time. I started with the flourishes and some rosy pink paper. Then penciled in some lines and added some water colors. I manually collaged up the photos and cut the one side to fit the swirlness. I added green stickles between the water colors for more definition. I colored white doodlebug letter sickers with markers (wish I had colored sharpies...the color did not stick well). And viola...a fun, non-linear page! Yahoo!!!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Love it!!! Is the top swirl off the top of the page?? I really like the look of this page and wonder why my Easter eggs never look as nice as yours.

Sandi Minchuk said...

LOVE this one, Janet!