Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well a little late...but my new year started on Monday, we were traveling over the weekend.

I don't normally create New Years resolutions...just something else I can beat myself up for not accomplishing...kwim?!? But this year I did. I realized there has been MAJOR change in my life every year since I got married. I think I have gotten myself into survival mode and BALANCE has gotten way out of whack.

So this year I'm going to focus on the work BALANCE...Balance between me, my kids, hubby, hobby, etc. I also need to work on creating a more healthy life style. Exercising and eating healthy has also fallen to the side during all the survival work. I've been hovering around a weight that is just not healthy. So no more fast food and exercise needs to be a part of my balancing act. I did the 30 day shred DVD yesterday. This is put out by Jillian Michaels. Lets just say it is VERY difficult to walk today! LOL!!!

I'm also realizing I probably spend too much time on the computer and not enough time actually creating. So, I am limiting myself to two scrappy message boards!!! I'm going to miss some scrappy friends...but this is all about creating balance! I know that this is the right decision.

Now...off to finish cleaning up my scrap space. It is a mess from the calendars I made for Christmas. Then Kelly has dance class, then dinner and the Biggest Loser tonight.

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: