Friday, June 1, 2012

Cinderella

Two posts in one day...oh yeah.  These quilted squares.  I'd seen them before and wanted to try them and well, they popped up again.  Sherrie posted a layout with the squares and a Cinderella photo.  (Original by Stacy Cohen --> Stacy's Cinderella layout).  Well...I had a Cinderella photo from '06 I never scrapped.  I was all over this.

The quilted squares were big time pita.  I couldn't get the folds the way I wanted.  But...after all the work and finagling, I do kinda like it.
Journaling reads:  Our first official Disney photo shoot.  Lunch at the castle with Cinderella and friends.  Kelly is soo no sure about this whole photo with a stranger thing, Princess or not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so pretty and worth the pain I think. Love the little pearl bling too.

Murphy's Law said...

oooo beautiful and magical! love it.