Friday, January 18, 2013

I've been scrapping!

For some reason, I have a bug up my behind to finish '09...don't ask me why.  I'm not a "I'm behind" kind of scrapper.  But I have had these photos printed out for a long time...2+ years and I just want them off my desk!  LOL!! 

Anyway...I think I've also gave myself a new found sense of freedom by just insert photos I don't necessarily want to scrap, but want to save them in the album.  So I've been inserting the photos into those pocket pages.  LOVE this!

So here are three pages I've created...I also have a fourth.  I'm soo on a roll!  LOL!  The first one I used Authentic papers I bought for Max...but they were perfect for Kelly's dress.

The next one I finished up the On Trend line from Crate Paper.  I believe I create 4 one page layouts, 2 cards, an altered project, plus used scraps for one of the above mentioned photo page.  I LOVE when I use something up and it doesn't go into the stash.

And for the last I had this Jillibean page kit laying around...(I have kits for emergency crops...meaning I didn't plan so I need to grab these)!

Thanks for looking and stop by Scrap 'N Chat to see which one of these will be the inspiration for the Weekend Blitz!



4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooo way to rock it out! Love the pages and you're back in action.

Unknown said...

Your on a roll for creativity...

Unknown said...

Your on a roll for creativity...

Unknown said...

Wow. You've been busy. These are great!