Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 2...

Aha!  The mojo is back...well at least for now...I'm finding a bunch of inspiration that I guess I've been avoiding.

Anyway, back in February a new little nephew was born into the family.  Totally cute.  His mom, the poor thing, was sick the ENTIRE pregnancy.  She could rarely eat without tasting the food twice...iykwim!

I saw a layout on pinterest/scrapbook.com -->   So worth waiting for  Oh man...I couldn't resist.  So with my sister-in-law's permission, photos from Presley's first photo shoot, and cute Pebbles paper...viola!
Again...it feels great to create again!  (Excuse the poor photography...Got to find my layout photoing groove again!)

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Totally adorable and love the title. LOL.

خالد العتيبي said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ادم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.