Friday, August 17, 2007

To blog or not to blog

Hey all....I'm not sure I get this blog thing. I know, you say: "You have one". And this is true. I started it as a way to share my layouts with friends and family and it has sort of morphed into a scrapbook resume. Which is all good!!

But to "blog" about something, hoping that someone will read it and maybe leave a comment...I don't know. It seems way to random. To me, I guess if I want to say something and be heard about it...I say it directly to the person or persons. Yet, I can see the value of the blog to help people/families/etc to stay connected. It is a great way to reach a bunch of people.

So here I am: To blog or not to blog? That is the question!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I say go for it! Have fun with it and it'll be what it'll be. Some will read it and some won't, but have fun with it! It's honestly quite addictive! hee hee

Julie said...

Blog!!! It is fun and a great outlet. I love reading others blogs! By the way if you are going for the piggy tales DT goood luck! love your layotus!

Erika said...

Way to go Janet! You know blogging can be a great outlet and type of therapy. Not saying you need therapy LOL.

Love your piggy tales, trying for the DT?

Blog Archive