Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gratitude

Gratitude...something I should do everyday...I'm soo blessed in many areas of my life, but I tend to focus on the little details of what I need to get done. So...

Starting in November, I'm going to create a gratitude layout every day until Thanksgiving. Something small, maybe a tag or 4x6 or6x6 layout of something I have to be grateful for. Then on Thanksgiving I'll share it with my family.

Interested in joining me...Check out the Scrapperie for details. I should have the details up in the next week or so.

I'm grateful for my friends that read my blog!!!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait and think this'll be fun!

Terri said...

I think you will LOVE your gratitude project!! I've done a gratitude journal for years & it's so interesting to go back & read what I've written all these years!!! Have fun with this!!

Regina said...

this is a great idea...I need to get back over to scrapperie and check things out, it has been awhile.