Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scrapperie -- Social Butterfly

I had a blast designing for the Scrapperie. The kit is incredible! I created 3 one page layouts, 2 cards and a KELLY mini book. PLUS...I have enought paper and embellishments for at least 3 more 2 page layouts!!! Incredible! I have to say this layout is my favorite:
Journalling reads:
Mom: I love you, Baby
Kelly: I'm not a baby, I'm 4!
Mom: Well, you'll always be my Baby, Punkin, and Honey!
Kelly: Just don't call me Baby...I'm 4!
Mom: Ok, I'll try.
2 days later, Kelly: Mom, you can still call me Baby!
To see my other Social Butterfly creations, check out the gallerie at the Scrapperie: http://www.scrapperie.com/gallerie/showgallery.php?cat=518 My MB name is jscraps4u

1 comment:

Rebecca K. said...

This is AMAZINGLY Gorgeous! i totally love how you used the buttons here! i'm going to have to lift this... i have TOO many buttons!