Thursday, July 2, 2009

July...Seriously, already

On one hand, I really want the summer to fly by...that just means we will be leaving for Russia sooner. On the other hand...time doesn't need to fly this fast!!! It seems like it should be June 1st. But, Kelly is out of school...completed a week of girl scout camp, starting gymnastic camp next week, and I have 4 weeks of summer layouts done. Geez!!! Look for some new layouts soon...I have some DT work I can give you a sneaky peek, another 92 day layout, and a webkinz layout in the hopper. Now that I have my mojo back...I can't seem to find enough scrappy time!!!!!!


And here is my latest 92 days of summer layout. It is based on Heather's one page sketch. I think I'm going to keep to a 2 page theme...but then again, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time! LOL!! I love the bracket idea from the sketch. I had a little trouble figuring out how to embellish this one. The brackets and papers did a lot of talking. Still...I'm really liking how these layouts are turning out. The next one is almost done. I'm really having fun with this contest!

And check this out...you can win free stamps...check this link: http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/2009/07/july-blog-candy.html Gotta love free give aways! Thanks Ally!

2 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

this is awesome! I love the big brackets and the colors you chose

Colleen said...

I know what you mean about the summer - both wanting it to fly by and yet enjoy it at the same time!

Love this layout! Great design and what fun pics! Great seeing more 2 pagers again!

Blog Archive