Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend scrappin'!

I cannot believe how much scrapping I got done this weekend...and well, the weekend isn't over! LOL!!! I'm on a roll and finally loving my creations lately! Check these out: Snowman in March is based on a SoSketchy sketch plus I took the "Use it up Challenge" at the Scrapperie and used a bunch of glitter. I love most of it. The stickles on the bottom ended up too babyie...I thought the blue was darker...oh well. Papers and stickers are Reminisce Northern Exposure, glitter on the wood letters is Doodlebug. The snowflake chipboard was stamped then diamond glazed then glittered with Doodlebug glitter.
Ok...how fun is this one! It is based on a Jana Eubank sketch. She is another phenomenal sketch artist. Yes 46 Webkinz...I just love them and have a hard time telling Kelly no when she asks for one. Plus, she loves them and we often use a new webkinz purchase as a bribe. PP, chipboard, and brad are Basic Grey Lime Ricky, felt letters are AC thickers, distressing ink Ranger/Tim Holz, and punch is SU!

And since it is 4th of July weekend...I just had to do a Red, White, and Blue layout. Well...this one is for Sassy Scrappers weekend crop and chat. Every weekend they have a chat with a layout challenge. This weekend the challenge was to use RWB! I happened to have this cool sketch by Jana Euband and viola! I doodled/stamped the white circle and had fun making the star embellishments.


No comments:

Blog Archive