Sunday, March 21, 2010

1 Hour Challenge!!!

Check this out.....I did a layout in....1.5 hours! LOL!!! For those of you that know me...you know that is incredible. I am such a slow scrapper! Last night at Challenge Masters we had a 1 hour contest. We were told to pick photos and "stuff" to create a layout. Then we all showed up at the site at 9pm central time to find out our task. Audrey created a layout for us to lift...the catch...we had just an hour to complete it!!!

WOW...we all had a BLAST! I had a couple of groups of photos picked out...but no papers or embellies. So, I lost some time picking papers and yes...I can still hear Stacy tell me..."I told you so!" LOL!! But it was worth it...these are the perfect papers for those photos! And I had a great time scrapping!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Janet this is adorable!! WTG!

Stacy said...

I DID tell you so!!!!1 :) Love your layout girly!

elizabeth rosemond said...

LOL, it was so much fun!! I hope we decide to do it every month or so.

Blog Archive