Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LOVE Challenges

Check out this layout. I love it. It is a combination of a lift and color challenge. I just LOVE lifts and challenges. Great stuff to get the scrappy mojo flowing. Scrapbook Heaven is having a lift crop. I lifted Carla's choice for this photo. It became perfect for the color challenge at The Moments because of the purples in the photo. I used my favorite Doodlebug papers and brads. The glimmer mist made the perfect background. LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple/green combo. Most materials are doodlebug (pp, brads, stickers). The purple scallop border is Martha Stewart painted with smooch. Letter stickers are AC, EK, Kaiser, and Adorn-it. The journaling block is from a nestabilities die.

Title: My Baby is growing up. Journalling reads: WOW! My heart skipped a beat when I saw this photo. It was taken in May of '06, 5 years ago. You are growing up soo fast. I wish I could slow down time, and yet I can't wait to see who you become!

No comments: