Friday, May 25, 2012

It is a miracle!

I hope you are all sitting down.  Especially those that know me.  You see....I'm a VERY SLOW scrapper!  I agonize over every detail...photo placement, colors, embellishments...everything.  If I get a layout done in a week...well...I'm lucky.

I think I must have broken through something, because I have gotten 4, yes 4, layouts done this week!!  Woohoo.  I really LOVE the first 2:  Getting ready 4 Max, and The looks, then the Cheese.  The next two I used BoBunny's winter line and well, I'm not loving them.

You see...I feel I went old school on them.  I have not scrapped distressed lines in a while.  I have moved away from Basic Grey and even, ( I know the horror) my favorite MME.  I've been sticking with the clean bright lines of Doodlebug, Echo Park, AC, etc.  So with these papers, I edge distressed, inked a bunch, and well...couldn't find the embellishments I wanted.  Oh well...I guess I'll stick with my new favorites!

The first one is for this weekends blitz at SNC...you'll have to stop by later to see what inspired Surrounded with Love.
 This one was done for Diana's sketch challenge.  She had ovals on the sketch...ovals!  Argh...I had to bust out some old tools for this one.  CM's oval cutters and my magic matter...remember that one!  LOL! 

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooo you need to go old school more often. love them but the blue is my absolute fav!!!!

Cindy said...

Wow I wondered what that smoke was-it was you rocking the scrap room!!!! Love both of these-we never got enough snow for pics-but one and then I could not get to the kids! LOL

Blog Archive