Friday, May 11, 2012

Strign Art Frame

Hey all...Check out this layout.  I'm really loving it.  I was inspired by challenge #1 of Big Picture Studios crop last weekend.  Well, challenge #1, #4, and something I pinned on pinterest.

Let me explain.  Challenge #1 was about using a bunch of something to frame a photo.  Like brads, flowers, bling, etc.  I have done something like that before, so I was sort of struggling with this challenge.  Then challenge #4 came up and it was all about twine.  I think the artist had 10 different ways you could use twine.  I also had recently pinned a bunch of cool string art on pinterest.  It all came together...a string art frame with twine...Oh yeah!  I love the way it turned out!


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Very cool. Love the intricacy. and it really adds that something something..........

Cindy said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!! I love how you did the frame around that photo! Great scrapping GF!

Blog Archive