Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day...tomorrow?

Sheesh...can you believe it is that time already???  I can't!  LOL!  
Anyway...I got to play with the Lovely line from Authentique!  What a way cool line.  The store also has a whole bunch of micro beads...any color you'd like...and well...I always wondered what I could do with them.  So, I gave them a try and totally love what came of it!

So I used the beads on my layouts.  The hearts and XOXO are beads on the first layout.  Then I used them to jazz up love on the second layout.  They turned out really cool!  I need to remember to use them again!
Then I made this card...I don't know what it is about banners/flag thingies...but I really love them.  Especially on cards.  Lately, I can't seem to stop making them!
And then this little mini book.  Everyone is into "daily" things...25 days of Christmas...Project Life...and now 14 days of Valentines.  So...here is a little tag book to document the 14 days of Valentines!!!  It was so easy to make.  I cut the pockets and tags on my silhouette...glued it together...and viola!

For you local ladies...make sure you stop by the store to see these projects and all the other amazing inspiration there!



 

No comments: