Friday, March 29, 2013

Scrap your Story -- Challenge #5

Last challenge for March!  And it is an awesome challenge!!!  Cork!  I know, I know....you're thinking, cork?  I totally know that because I was thinking the same thing!  LOL!!!  Anyway...I was worried about this challenge...I have no cork.  So I was making plans to go find some, but I ended up not having to!  I went to a crop at my LSS and saw cork!  Tons of cork!!!  I guess it is the new in thing...go figure.  

So I picked up a package of these scalloped ones and stamped on them.  Totally cool!  I LOVE the look.  It added another playful feature to this playful photo strip!

Having problems being inspired by cork...no problem!  Just check to see what the Scrap you Story DT did with this challenge!  You'll be totally inspired once you visit the blog!

Remember...link up your creation!  I can't wait to see it!

4 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

A fun page with lovely misting and great find with the cork :)

Val-Belle said...

LOL I agree with you Janet... that was my first reaction... CORK! but you are right when you start to think about it.. it is pretty cool stuff. Love the misting on this page and the diagonal photos. Great design.

Anonymous said...

I think you did an amazing job on this layout! I struggle with misting on my pages, but you did it perfectly. Love your cork elements! After using cork on one of my layouts, I'm totally all for it again!

Christy said...

Love the cork pieces and the misting is awesome!

Blog Archive