Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sassy Scrapper's October reveal

The sponsor this month at Sassy Scrappers is The Cutting Cafe. They carry a wide range of reasonably priced digital stamp images as well as some super fun cutting templates for shaped cards! The cutting templates even include files to use with your cutting machines.

I have to admit I'm not much of a digi scrapper or hybrid scrapper...but I have enjoyed the challenge. We got birthday themed digi stamps and a halloween collection which included cut files for shaped cards.

I had fun with the pumpkin card. The shape file was for a tall thin pumpkin...but I thought it needed to be short and chubby. So, I did some stretching in photoshop, added a vine and leaf from the Stretch you Imaination cricut card, and created the greeting with the Cuttin' Up cart and design studio.

I then made a birthday card and the treat bag wrappers (there is supposed to be treats in the pumpkin hole...I didn't have any bags or treats! LOL!!).

No comments:

Blog Archive