Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Russia, with Love

Well, I have finally scrapped a layout about Max! I saw this sketch and sample by Tricia on the Scrapmuse site. It was PERFECT for a layout about Max. Then I found a poem that I modified a little for the journalling:

We were so excited when we found out about you
We called all of the family and they got excited too.

Adoption was so scary and the process was soo long
What if you didn't like us or the agency got it wrong?

Now it's time to take you home and we know you are scared
Soo many new experiences for you. Are we really prepared?

Yet, no matter what else happens, I know that we'll get through
We'll always do the best we can, because we LOVE you!

And viola....

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a cutie and a fab layout Janet! great job!

Blog Archive