Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vacation Time!

It feels like we just got home! LOL!!! Well...we originally thought we'd be going in the June/July time frame to pick Max up. But, it will be wonderful to soak up some sun and play in the pool. We are going to Marco Island in Florida. We left for my Dad's house in the burbs of Chicago and head to O'hare at 11.

Of course, it wouldn't be a vacation without forgetting something...I forgot Kelly's swim suit! Of all things to forget. I got everyone else's suits...why I forgot hers...I have no idea. So, a shopping I will go! Well...ya just gotta shop while on vacation anyway! LOL!!!

So...I'll have lots of photos to scrap when I get back...and lots of things to post!

1 comment:

robin.christine said...

I hope you have fun, see you back in a bit! Say hi to florida to me (I miss it!) ha ha.

Blog Archive