Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 21 of the B.I.T.C.H. project

Yep...I have made it through 21 days. I soo cannot believe it!

I'm down about 8 pounds, started working out 4 days a week this week, have taken a multivitamin everyday and am eating MUCH healthier.

I haven't been perfect...today especially. But, I get back on track RIGHT AWAY! I have a lot of trouble on the weekends. Don't know why yet...but eventually I know I'll figure it out. Eating a protein and fruit/veggie every 3-4 hours is key! I'm not hungry and not really craving food/sweets. I'm also drinking 100 ounces of water a day and only having diet coke with my splurges.

I don't know if I'm on track to lose 2 jeans sizes in 8 weeks...but I don't care! Because I know this is a permanent change and eventually I will get there!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Good for you!!! I'm very proud of you. And I really miss you.

Blog Archive