Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another layout!

Woohoo...I really am on a roll. Look, another layout is done! This one is for the Simple Obsessed Just Beachy crop that is going on! What a way fun crop! There are tons of challenges and games to pick from.

This layout sort of came together because of my messy desk. I had the photos picked out and the background pp. But I was wavering on the background pp. Then I saw the left over strips from my previous layout. I had a couple 1 inch strips of that misted background left over. I thought they would make a great border. Then these flowers were sitting on the desk with the glimmer mist from the previous layout. So, I misted them to match the border. I added the stitching, made the brads with the I-topper, and viola! All materials are basically LYB. Oh, the layout is based on a sketch from www.txpaperdoll.blogspot.com. I found it through Simply Obsessed.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

This is an amazing layout!!
I love the colors and the multiple photos!!!
=)

mommy5x said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive