Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm a moron!

Yep...In case you hadn't already figured that out. It is official...I am a moron!

I was supporsed to post my Sketchabilities layout on June 30th. We were leaving for vacation that day and I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to getting ready for vacation. I knew I'd forget to post if I didn't pre-post and schedule it for the 30th. Sure enought...mid-way through the drive to Colorodo I remembered I never scheduled the post and did forget to post first thing that morning! DOH!!!!

So...make sure you chedk out Sketchabilities. The sketch and layouts are up and they are awesome!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I saw it already and it's great! And you're not a moron... Just a little absent-minded and you can join the club on that one!

Pat said...

LOL!!! Janet that happens to me all the time but I have a good excuse...I called them senior moments.

Blog Archive