Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sketchabilities reveal

Yep, it is that time of the month again. Time to reveal my July 15th layout for Sketchabilities!
So without further ado...here it is!!I strayed from the sketch a little this time. I knew I wanted to use these photos so I needed to turn the sketch. When I started pulling product, I came across the Fancypants transparency. LOVE it, but then the label paper wouldn't work. So vioala...some old WeRMemory Keepers paper, Moxxie and Fancypants rubons, and a Pink Paislee journalling spot. It is not like me to mix vendors like that. But I LOVE the way this one turned out.

Make sure you check out Sketchabilities to see the original sketch and the rest of the Design teams takes on it!

So much for scheduling this post...I was working on scheduling it for 8am tomorrow morning and it posted anyway. Sorry...the reveal and sketch won't be up until the 15th.

6 comments:

Karan said...

love the photo of the bus...beautiful layout!

Aubree said...

Love the mix of different paper lines! Great layout -- I still remember that first bus ride...what a bittersweet moment!

Brittney said...

I love how you flipped this - it's great!

Unknown said...

great work, love it!

Rita Marie S. Vergara, M.D. said...

Great take on the sketch Janet!

Liza said...

That is cute Janet! I like your theme for this layout. Cute bus embellies too. :D

Blog Archive