Friday, April 26, 2013

Challenge #9 and Studio Projects

Hey all!!!  It is time for another challenge at Scrap Your Story!!!  It is an easy challenge...well usually for me!  All you have to do is 2 sentences of journalling.  This is normally a no-brainer for me, but I've been going journal-less phase lately...hmm...hopefully it doesn't last long.  And well...I did not get a chance to scrap this one...Out of town and a sick kid puts a serious dent into scrappy time.  But no problem...make sure you click on the link above to see the wonderful inspiration the rest of the DT has come up for you...

Also...here are some Scrapbooking Studio projects I've been waiting to post.  I usually post them when they go up on the store's blog...but I missed it at some point.  Sheesh!!  But...I LOVE what I created with this Pebbles line...so here they are....drum roll please....

I was thinking I would use one of these as an example of the challenge...but I did not journal on them...WT!  I LOVE the one of my dad!  And well...I felt the layout really shows that I love my dad enough on it's own.  Then the one of my family.  Again...no journalling...just loving this family.  Oh well...I also love the card and wreath I put together.  Make sure you stop by the store and see them IRL!  Photos don't do them justice!

Happy Scrapping!  I can't wait to see what you journal!




No comments: