Friday, May 3, 2013

Challenge #10

I cannot believe this is the 10th challenge already at Scrap Your Story!!  Time is flying!  This week's is way fun!  Scrap your "Favorite".  Favorite person, thing, top 10 list, the possibilities are endless!!

I chose to scrap my scrap room.  I think this is the room I'll miss the most when we move!  I just love this space and would spend all my time here if I could!

I used many other favorites on this layout also...Doodlebug products, washi, inks, masks, pop dots, stick pins...I probably should have added some stitching too.  

So...scrap your favorite and link it up at Scrap Your Story.  Remember to check out the blog.  The DT out did themselves this time!

3 comments:

orange gearle said...

Love this! Extra love those alphas!

Christy said...

I love love looooooove those bright colors!

Val-Belle said...

Oh I agree with you Janet. Mine is my favourite room in the house to and I spend very close to all my time in there :D I love the coloured arrows they are stunning. Great layout.

Blog Archive