Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scrap room adjustment!

Well...we moved into this house that had a scrap room just for me! I was soo excited....countertops, a computer workspace, a scrapping workspace, cabinets, drawers, and a closet! AND...all right next the the family room!!! YEAH!!! I hated that in the old house. I was away from the family when I scrapped...I felt soo isolated.

So, I get here and start to unload the bazillion boxes of scrappy stuff (I have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF) and realized that I don't have a clue as to how to use this space! ARGH!! All my storage stuff is for a room without all this stuff. See old space --> And this was not the last rendition of my old space.


Now...check out the new space.

Well...I hope I find some inspiration this weekend! LOL!!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Janet your new room looks like you have a lot of space!!! I'm jealous.

rajah1116 said...

I am soooo jelous of your new scrappy space! It looks GREAT! Glad things are finally calming down for you....and hey, if you ever have some stuff to unload...well, just let me know! :)

Shannon said...

the anal-retentive side of me just wants to come help you organize!!! congrats on the fabulous new space!

Marnie said...

Your room is Awesome! I'm a little green with envy over here!

Jens Place in Space said...

This room is my dream room!