Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bye-Bye Moxxie

Well...it is over. My DT time at Moxxie is done and here are my final projects. I have to say it was pretty fun creating for a manufacturer! Cool to see the new stuff first and create projects for CHA! AND a monthly goodie box. I was hoping to do more for them now that I'm in Muscatine, but alas...it didn't happen...Oh well...maybe later. Anyway, here is a Thank you card I made from the Tea Time line. Everything is from Moxxie, except the ribbon which is from Joanns (I think). -->


And then, a layout from the DIY line. I soo struggled with this one. I loved the frame I made on the outside and then just couldn't figure out what to do in the middle! LOL!! Anyway...I finally finished it. Again, all materials are from the Moxxie DIY line. -->

9 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

sorry to hear that your DT term is over. but hey - on to something new maybe? those projects are fabulous!

Pat said...

Love your projects Janet & sorry about the DT, but I'm sure something else will come your way!

teresamatz said...

love the card, its so pretty and girly. Hope you had a great time on the dt

Jennifer said...

On to new adventures! Thanks for sharing your creations.

Lisa Watson said...

Sorry your term is over. your card is so soft and pretty. well you might have been lost creating your lo, but it ended up being great!

Colleen said...

Pretty card and love the circles in that layout! Glad you enjoyed and I know it's hard when it ends!

rajah1116 said...

sorry your term is over, but I am SURE great things are ahead for you! Beautiful stuff here!

Jayme Downs said...

Janet, I love that card! It's gorgeous!! Sorry about the end of the DT term. But perhaps you'll find something else to do now. :)

Allison Cope said...

I'm so sorry to hear your term has ended! Your end creations are wonderful! Love the card!

Blog Archive