Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend post

Well...I thought I'd have another layout to post from The Scrapperie's Birdcage kit...but alas...we've been busy. We did a 5k walk yesterday morning. I have to admit I was not looking forward to it and was hoping it would be rained out. But the weather did not cooperate with me and we went. I have to say I had fun! It was hot...but it felt great to be exercising as a family! The walk was along the Mississippi river which was very nice. Plus...once I got my stride going...I got in a fairly decent workout in!! I'm trying to convince my hubby to do the Watermelon Stampede in July.

Then we went up to Iowa City and Coralville to check out another mall and find some more furniture stores. We found a smaller mall with a huge play place in it. Kelly had a blast! She ran around for an hour! But we did not find any furniture stores. Weird...I thought for sure there would be some around the malls...Oh well...we will head up to Davenport today.

Now...I think I'm going to take a LOT of flack from my fellow scrappy friends because I don't have one picture from either of these scrap worthy events!!! LOL!!! I forgot my camera!!! I've been soo busy with moving and everything else that I have gotten out of practice taking and using my camera!! Be easy on me ladies! LOL!!

10 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

Dont you hate it when you forget your camera or you dont forget it and you forget to take pics!

teresamatz said...

ugh, I always forget my camera!

Pat said...

How could you forget your camera???? LOL!

rajah1116 said...

LOL...I ALWAYS forget my camera! Glad you had such a great weekend!

Jayme Downs said...

OHHHH MY GOSH!!! You forgot your camera!?!? j/k lol I forget mine when I don't think about it. Agrivates me. :(

ellen s. said...

LOL! ditto here too! or i am too late and the shot is over!

Shannon said...

i always remember my camera but its usually not charged up! im still baffled by you being in the middle of nowhere!!

Allison Cope said...

You forgot your camera??? Are feeling okay Janet?? LOL!! Sounds like a great day.

jo-ann said...

i bring my camera everywhere but dont always use it! lol love your slide show!

Colleen said...

Forgot your camera?! Hey, I feel ya as it's happened to me lately too!

Blog Archive