Friday, June 13, 2008

Scrapperie's May kit creations

Yeah...I got some creating done today. I finally finished this layout Fame-->
Journalling reads: This is my NEAR brush with FAME! I didn't actually meet Tim Holtz, but I did win this photo, autographed embossing tin, and his distressing inks at Scrappink 9-29-07


Then I got these 2 birthday cards done for a birthday party tomorrow. -->
I still need to get a couple father's day cards done and 3 thank yous. I really need to have a card stash on hand!

9 comments:

Lisa Watson said...

Those birthday cards are soooo cute!!! Love that you sanded the words to stand out more!

teresamatz said...

how cool almost meeting Tim! adorable cards

Marnie said...

HA this is so cute! Love the Tim Holtz layout and your journaling! And those cupcakes cards rock!

Shawna said...

Love the cards..love purples and greens!

Pat said...

Janet very cool LO & cards!

Sandi Minchuk said...

These projects are SO very cute, Janet!

Jens Place in Space said...

I wish I could almost meet Tim lol! Great cards!

Allison Cope said...

Ooooooo... how cool is that!!!

Love both cards girl!

Jennifer said...

Those birthday cards are adorable!

Blog Archive