Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scrappy Retreat

Well...I'm finally blogging about my scrappy retreat! What a fun time! Although, I know you don't really care about the fun I had, you just want to see the layouts!!! Cathy!!! LOL!!! Just kidding! Wednesday night through Sunday...scrap, scrap, scrap...with lots of eating in between. Sooo much food! ARGH!!!


Anyway, here are some of the layouts I finished over the weekend...


Ok...now if I can figure out how to line up the layouts the way I want!


The Basket layout is probably one of my least favorites. These layouts got nicknamed the "Goodwill" layout. My friend Cinda sewed on a layout for what seemed like over an hour! She ended up not liking the layout and said she was giving it away to Goodwill. Well, I think we all had a Goodwill layout or two by the end of the weekend!


On this one...I just couldn't get past the bright bold colors of the patterened paper AND I wasn't going to use something different since I had taken the time to scallop it into a square. Oh well...one for Goodwill!




I think most layouts started from a Page Map or

was lifted from a magazine layout. I found it was a


great way to get the creative juices flowing after
such a long time off.






I think Egg Hunt is one of my favorites. I'm not sure why...Maybe the pinks or glitter letters or what, I just like it! She was such a tropper that day. It was sooo cold!


















Family Reunion...Not one of my favorites. I didn't have room for a two pager and my photos were a little big for a one pager...so a compromise that is a little too busy for me. But, I think there are some great photos and memories on this page!











Wheee....Kelly LOVES roller coasters. This one will probably be one of the last time she rides the little kiddie dragon one. I just love taking pictures of her while she is riding....Pure joy for her! I think this one was taken at the Kane County fair!












Coloring Eggs...I always seem to have a ton of




photos of easter time...More than any other holiday. I'm not sure why...maybe it is just fun seeing my daughter enjoy the creative process also!







No comments:

Blog Archive