Friday, April 17, 2009

More cards

Here are another 6 cards for the Scrapperie's Snail Mail Soriee....I am really enjoying this challenge. I really have not felt my scrappy self for a while and this challenge is bringing it back!This card is for the 3 in a row challenge...I just couldn't resist making a birhtday cake! LOL!!

I always wanted to use a transparency for a card. And well...this challenge was to make a round card. So, I made a scalloped note card. I love the stickles and the ribbon weaving. This is one of my favorite cards so far.

This challenge was to use a butterfly on a card. I'm not sure why I used this chipboard butterfly. I have soo many beautiful butterfly stamps. But, I love how all the colors worked out.


This is for the make a shape card challenge. I already have made a piggy card and a turtle card and really wanted to post one of those for the challenge. But, I have a little boy first birthday coming up...so who wouldn't love a thomas train.


Ok...this fabric flower card did not turn out as well as I wanted. Fabric doesn't hold the accordian folds and it got a bit bulky...But, it is simple and sweet.


Ok...this is another of my favorites! I love how the card looks breezy! Who knew that a tree and paper tearing challenge would inspire this card!...Thanks Sandi!





No comments: