Saturday, April 18, 2009

More cards

Ok...Here are 3 more cards. I still have 5 to make to get caught up. But, I've made 13 cards thus far, and two have already made it into the mail! Way fun!
This card is for the See Through challenge. I saw this paper and thought it would be perfect. Then few cutting mistakes and well...I'm not a big fan of this one. The sentiment is "So sweet of you".
I love this card! I'm going to make 2 more and send them out for this Mother's Day. The papers are from MME Confetti line and the acrylic beads are Robin's Nest. The Stamp is SU!

This card is for my niece Morgan. We gave her some itunes cards for Christmas and they never worked. Supposedly those gift cards need to be activated or something. I don't even remember where I purchased the ones I gave her. So, we finally decided to by new ones. So very sorry this took soo long to resolve.


No comments: