Saturday, August 1, 2009

Up to date!

Ok, I am finally up to date! AND there are only 4 more layouts left to do in the contest. I cannot believe how fast the summer has just flown by. It seems like the last day of school was just yesterday and now Kelly goes back on August 20th. AND today is August 1st! Man-oh-man!

Anyway...here are the latest 92 days of summer layouts of mine. I think week #6 is now my favorite. It was inspired by Heather's sketch, but I just love how everything came together...from the pen work to the title to the flower clusters! Yes...I put flowers on a layout! LOL!!Week 7's layout is based on an Ali Edwards layout in the August CK mag. It is not as pretty as hers...I think I needed a more subtle pp for the main piece.I used some of those pipe cleaners that I have left from one of Kelly's projects. This has to be one of the bulkiest layouts I've done in a long time. I loved threading some buttons on the pipe cleaner and making the flower. I keep thinking that I need some pipecleaner on the bottom somewhere, but everytime I put something there...it distracts from the photos.





No comments:

Blog Archive