Sunday, October 2, 2011

Challenge time!

Yep, it is the 1st of the month, which means new challenges at The Moments. I host the scraplift challenge...Every month I post a layout for the members to lift. This month I chose this fabulous layout by Peggy. I just love everything about this lo. From the clouds, to the clustering of elements, to the cute photos.

Her layout inspired mine. I diecut the clouds and used them as masks then watercolored over them to create the sky. Way fun! Then added my photos and elements...viola!!
I hope I have inspired you in some way...and if I did...come join me at the moments and share your creation!

4 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

great lift janet and challenge.

Cindy said...

Love what you did with this! Such cute photos and the watercolors are perfect for this bg! Very creative page!

nfaband said...

You did a great job with your scraplift here Janet ... love all those gorgeous clouds and the watercoloring you've done.

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo adorable pages. I love Nikki Silvas. Love the watercolors. perfect.