Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Yep today is the day...the munchkins get to wear their costumes and go trick or treating. I also get to post a treat. We just finished the 12 days of Halloween at Scrapping the Moments. Our wonderful DT member Jess challenged us to create a LO with only adding what she says on each day. The first day was 3 1x12" strips of patterened paper. Next was a banner...I adlibbed here a little and created the scalloped branch with the owls. Next was 2 journaling spots and then a photo. I matted my spot to count for 2. Then the journalling followed by a piece of ribbon, a handmade embellishment, a spider, 3 brads or buttons, a stamp or rubons, some bling, then finally the title. Viola...
I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Jess!

2 comments:

Jess said...

It came out so fantastic! I love it! Thanks for playing! :-D

Murphy's Law said...

Very fun page. I love the amazing results.