Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It is Christmas Time!

Well...not really. I mean Halloween isn't even over yet. But I am soo ready to decorate and start crafting for the season. I got to work with MME's 12 days of Christmas line for some of my DT projects this month. And well...I LOVED them! Check out this wall art I made....


I took a $5 frame from Walmart and added the background. I alcohol inked some Maya Road bottle caps, added some trim and embellishments from the MME line. Then the star...and viola...

I have to admit altering is not my thing. But, the challenge of it is way fun! I just love the way this turned out. So...if you are local...Go out to the Scrapbooking Studio to see this puppy in person, because the photo does not do it justice. And load up on some MME 12 days of Christmas!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

That's totally adorable. Love it and Christmas EEKKKK!!!