Friday, April 30, 2010

Sketchabilities reveal

I have been dying to post this layout! Sketch #15 by Karan at Sketchabilities just ROCKED! I had a blast working with it! Stitching seems to be my thing lately. I cannot seem to create a layout with out it...whether I use machine stitching, hand stitching, or both as I did on this layout. I used the negative space of a scallop, versa ink, and embossing powder for the green scallop areas. I really wanted to mist that area, but I couldn't find the right color.

Journaling reads: I cherish these everyday moments. Kelly, you waited 3.5 years to be a big sister. The moment you met Max, you loved him & being a big sister. You two have been great PALS ever since. Holding hands, sliding down the slide and posing for photos.

Inspired to scrap? Need a little inspiration? Well, then come visit Challenge Masters. We started our NSD crop today and the challenges are rocking the house!




9 comments:

Catherine said...

This is a great sketch and WOW you totally ROCKED it! I feel a scraplift coming on! TFS!

Karan said...

beautiful photos...love all the elements..

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a pretty and sweet LO!!
Luzma

Stacy said...

You did a FABULOUS job on this. LOVE IT!!!!

Rita Marie S. Vergara, M.D. said...

This is awesome Janet! Great take on the sketch!

ytet said...

I like your layout Janet, very pleasing to the eyes. Great job!

Angela said...

Cool layout...love it!!

Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a pretty layout and the photos are beautiful!! Love your take on the sketch :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos and I really like the stitching around your clouds. Very nice layout!

Blog Archive