Tuesday, May 14, 2013

April Scrapbooking Studio Projects

Oh yes!  I got to work with AC Yes Please line.  And I had a blast!  The colors and patterns rock!  The stitching template by Amy Tan is the bomb!  You totally need to head to The Studio and pick up some of this yumminess!

This is a crazy hair day one of Max.  Totally fun!

I posted this one earlier....my I'm Good Enough layout.

 I just loved the tree.  I thought the sun/clouds stickers with it would be perfect for a Hello card.
 And then my altered item.  Amy Tan has a set of note cards and envelopes that go with the line.  They were totally screaming mini album to me.  The different sticker embellishments reminded me of things I want more of in my life.  So I created this little Got 2 Remember album.  I totally LOVE it!








No comments:

Blog Archive