Friday, May 31, 2013

Challenge #14

Wow!  I can't believe we are up to the 14th challenge for Scrap your Story!  Time is flying!  Anyway...this week's challenge is Music/Song Lyrics.  Oh man!!!  So not me!  As much as I love listening to music, it just doesn't inspire me to scrap.  So, a challenge it was!

I had this photo of my two kids.  I wanted them to always remember they are loved!  Hmmm...Google to the rescue.  I googled "You are loved song lyrics" and got a hit!  Josh Grobin has a song You Are Loved (Don't Give Up).  The lyrics are perfect.  Thank you google and Mr. Grobin!

LOL!!  Anyway...I also have been meaning to use hexagons on a layout...been want to do this for awhile.  I came across this Becky Fleck sketch which I thought would be perfect.


So...viola!  I'm loving how it turned out.  So...give it a try!  If I can be inspired by song lyrics (well sort of) you can too!  If you need more inspiration...check out what the SYS DT has going on!  They rocked this challenge out of the park!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!
 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the hexagons, and that song is perfect!

Chelsea said...

I love the hexagons too! And that background paper is one of my favs!

Blog Archive