Friday, May 17, 2013

Challenge #12

It's Friday and challenge time at Scrap Your Story!!  Got to love a new challenge to spark the mojo!  This one did for me!  Plus...I've always wanted to do this more on my layouts.  Again...got to love when a challenge has me doing this.  This weeks challenge is stamping!  I have a ton of stamps and inks and use them mostly on cards.  I've always wanted to incorporate them more into my layouts.  I soo love this challenge.

I recently picked up these GCD Studio papers and embellishments and thought they were perfect for this photo of my son and I.  I had some matching Tim Holtz distress inks to use with the flower and butterfly stamp.  I varied the intensity of the inks by stamping twice...I LOVE how it turned out!

Need more inspiration...make sure you check out the Scrap Your Story blog...there is TONS of inspiration there.  Don't forget to link up your creation.  Can't wait to see it!


2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful layout. Just love the colours. Great stamping. Looks fabulous.

all the days of our life said...

This is beautiful Janet. Love all the spamping. Great picture.

Blog Archive