Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Scrapbooking Studio projects

I'm soo sad to be posting my last projects for The Scrapbooking Studio!  I love creating for my LSS!  It is an incredible store with awesome employees.  But alas...I'm moving to Wisconsin...boo hoo!  But...it will all be good when our family is all back together again!

For May I got to work with Echo Park's All About a Boy line!  LOVED this boy line...not too young, not too grunge...right up my son's age!

The first one is another double dip...I've been soo crunched for time with this move.  So I used Christy's sketch.  It was also posted earlier for the sketch challenge.
The next one was way fun.  I had these photos of Max hitting the punching bag.  It totally worked with this paper...like a POW! in the comics.  Throw in some washi and banners and viola!

I altered a canvas for my next project.  I found this awesome quote about sons...played with some Dylusions inks, stamps, washi, and stickers.  I totally love the way it turned out.
 And here is my card.  I totally should have re-photoed this.  Using a white background for the shot when the card is white...totally can't see the edge of the card.  Sorry!


No comments:

Blog Archive