Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally done!

Yep...Kelly's 4th year album is finally complete!!! Yeah...I got the last 2 page spread done during Scrapword's online crop. I even got done a card stock only layout! I'd been meaning to do one of those for a while...Check it out:



Wow...one photo of a 2 page spread is awfully tiny! Anyway the PP, rubons, tags, and stickers are all Daisy D. The circle thingys are MM grommets. One of those tools I had to have and just never used...until now!

I love how this layout turned out...card stock only, ghost letters with rubons, and silver stitching!

Anyway...do you have a tool that you just had to have and have never used it? Which one?

3 comments:

Jayme Downs said...

Hahaha, don't you just love those tools that you JUST have to have and never use.

Mine would be the MM eyelet setter.

Love your cardstock only LO. :) And woohooo for finishing her 4 year album. That's awesome. I'm almost done putting together Saira's 1st year.....and a half I think. I think that's how it will go. Then I can start putting together the next album. :)

Megan Aaron said...

love both layouts! way to rock the purple!

I try not to buy tools until I absolutely NEED them, but I guess you could say that the wishblade was a mistake for me, I used it a lot then got sick of it

Suz said...

I'm bad about seeing a tool someone uses in a video online and then thinking I need it. I rationalize it by saying it's a deal with a coupon. I've gotten a lot of useful things but a handful of not so useful things.... I guess that's how we live an learn.

congrats on finishing the album.

Thank you so much for the prize you sent me from the Scrapperie crop. I received it Saturday and posted a thank you on my blog to show it off! You are awesome! I love that mini album!!! Great design and papers.

Thank you so much I had such a good time "at" the Ice Cream Social and you all made a newbie feel so welcome. Can't wait til my kit clubs run out to get yours...

http://craftysuz.blogspot.com/2008/07/thank-you-scrapperies-janet.html

Suz

Blog Archive