Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I might as well go for a record and make 3 posts in one day! LOL!!!

10 yrs ago: I was still single and living in Carol Stream. I was a system administrator turning into a capacity planner. WOW...a lot has changed since then.

5 things to do today: 1. Balance check book. 2. Pay bills. 3. Vacuum floors. 4. Clean kitchen. 5. Cook dinner. and 6. SCRAP!

Favorite snack: This is a toss up...for sweets --> dark chocolate m&ms. for salty --> pretzel flats with spinach dip.

What would I do if I was a millionaire: I would travel with my Hubby...live in a warm climate year round and scrap, scrap, scrap!

The places I have lived are: Homewood, IL...Champaign, Il (during my college days), Carol Stream, IL; Grayson, GA; St. Charles, IL, and now...Muscatine IA

The 4 people I will tag are: Shannon, Meg, Ally, and Jen

3 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

LOl Ok I will work on this! I think 3 posts a day is my record to.

Jens Place in Space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Blog Archive